Facebook Group is Up and Running

Okay all - I am in no way an experienced Facebooker but after asking a friend, I started an America World Africa Reunion facebook group (primarily so we can communicate with each other quicker and when it gets closer I can give out the different addresses and phone numbers of our various meeting locations). Last year's planning team did this and I though it was a great idea.

Now that said, if you are not on Facebook, DO NOT WORRY! Just let me know by email at mikeandamy@tds.net and I will get any information to you that way.

If you are on Facebook and haven't been added to the group (and THANK YOU to my fellow AW facebookers who have added TONS of people!!), please leave a comment here or send an email to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amy! I just tried to find it on facebook and couldn't. Could you give me--or put on the blog--the exact address? I'd appreciate it! Thanks...we're still planning on coming and are really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nevermind. I was a member and didn't know it. I followed someone else's link and there I was ;)

    ReplyDelete